Friday, July 25, 2008

Nursery Pictures





Well the nursery is finished! We're ready (I hope) for the arrival of Joshua and Saray!
The only thing that will have to wait is hanging pictures on the wall. My plan is to take artistic pictures of the twins and have them hung on the walls in the nursery.

Update: We had a non-stress test done this morning. Both babies were active and
their heart rates were good. I had a few mild contractions, but nothing to worry about. We'll have a non-stress test done again next Friday, and each week after that until the babies arrive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your nursery is so cute. I love your colors and that it is all ready and waiting! I check this all the time expecting to see pictures of twins! Glad you're doing good!

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

That comment was from me (misty!)