Wednesday, July 9, 2008

30 Weeks!


I can hardly believe that I am at 30 weeks now, it just doesn't seem possible. I feel as though it was just yesterday that I was taking a pregnancy test and getting that positive sign. And now here we are just days away from meeting our little ones! *Gulp* This is not a dream, this is really happening!

Oh I have to tell this story...
The last few months I have been looking around for a double stroller. At first I was just gonna get a "Snap-N-Go" stroller frame, where you snap the car seats directly into it. But then I realized that Graco has a double stroller that works with the car seats we have, plus you can use it once the kids have outgrown their carseats. I figured that I would have to spend about $60 more to upgrade from the "Snap-N-Go" frame to the Graco stroller, but in the end it would be saving us lots of $$. Anyway, the other day Jer and I went to Rapid City, we slipped over to Toys R Us to see if they had the Graco stroller that I had been looking at online. We wanted to see how it worked, looked, etc. Generally this stroller is around $150. We noticed that this stroller had been marked down from $149 to $129. Not bad, but I wasn't to quick to jump at the deal. Then Jer realized that there was a $20 off coupon for stollers over $99, so that would make the stroller $109. Now that's a better deal! So we decided we just couldn't pass it up. We check out and for some reason it rings up much cheaper then the $109, we got it for $85.00! Along with the $20 off, it was also 20% off! What a DEAL! We couldn't believe it! We saved over $60! Plus, the Graco stroller cost less then if we had gotten a "Snap-N-Go" frame.
Oh, earlier that day we had gotten a $75 check from Jer's Dad & Rose. So basically we only had to pay $10! What a huge blessing from God!! :)

No comments: