Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

We had another doctor appt this morning. All is going great! My blood pressure and such look good. We did have an ultrasound, although since they are getting so big, the doctor was unable to get any pictures of Joshua and Saray. She was able to tell us that Joshua is still head down, but Saray is now breech. Just two weeks ago, they were both head down. How in the world do they move in that cramped space?! We're praying she becomes head down again.
I have another ultrasound to measure their growth on July 24th at 10am. We'll see if the Tech can get any pictures. We'll just have to wait and see.

Since I haven't had any contractions which is good. My next appt will be in two weeks instead of one week. We'll start having one visit a week starting at 32 weeks. They will also start monitoring the babies using non-stress tests. They'll do that once a week, unless I start to have contractions regularly, if that happens then we'll have two non-stress tests in a week. We're getting close!!

That's the latest! Sorry no pictures.

No comments: