Thursday, July 24, 2008

32 weeks

Today we had another ultrasound done to see how well the babies are doing. Both babies are about 4 lbs 3 oz! They are growing very well. Currently, both Joshua and Saray are transverse, no longer head down, but we're praying that they will flip once again into the head down position.

Joshua wouldn't show us his face today, but we did get to see his cute feet. We could see Saray's face rarely well.
The tech could tell that Joshua now has hair Last time she could only see hair on Saray's head.
We can't wait to meet these little ones!

I have another doctor's appt tomorrow morning at 9:30. We' not sure if I'll have a non-stress test done tomorrow or not, if not this week, then next week.
But since I have been having more braxton hicks, I am
betting she'll want to start paying closer attention.


That's it for now...enjoy the pictures!

No comments: