Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4am Feeding

So it's 4am in the morning and I'm awake, eating my first breakfast. I've been tossing and turning since 3am mostly due to hunger, a few contractions and a bathroom run. I would consider this phase of pregnancy, "Training". I've been getting up every few hours and sleeping very little when I do hit my pillow. I get up maybe 3-5 times during the night to use the bathroom. If it isn't a run to the bathroom then it's acid reflux waking me or hunger, like this morning. But in the midst of all the trips to the bathroom, the tossing and turning, and the 4am feedings (for me), I sure love being pregnant with these two little ones. I realize that we're just days away from having two little ones to hold and to feed at 4am...."CRAZY" - that's all I have to say about that.


Update: We've had 2 non-stress tests done so far and all looks good. We have another one this Thursday (7th) at 3:30pm. I have been having more contractions, they're getting more noticeable, but nothing that has caused us to rush to the hospital...yet. We're hoping to make it at least to August 18th, that means just two weeks to go! But maybe longer, maybe shorter, we really don't know! Whatever day these babies do arrive on, we're praying they are healthy, strong and that both are able to come home right away, regardless of what hospital they are born at.

Thanks for your prayers for all 4 of us. We appreciate it!

No comments: