




Yesterday morning we had another 3D ultrasound done. What a trill it is to see our babies, even if it's via a screen. It's so hard to believe that the babies we see on the screen are growing inside me. With each passing day our excitement grows. Currently, I am 28 weeks and 3 days along.
Anyway back to the utlrasound and update: Joshua weighs 2lbs 7oz and Saray weighs 2lbs 8oz. The tech stated that Saray for sure has hair. Joshua doesn't noticably have any hair (yet). I had tons of curly hair when I was born and Jer had peach fuzz when he was born. Haha. It seems as though we have 2 mini me's in the making. :) It will be so much fun to see them in person.
Our next appt is in 2 weeks, on July 10th - our 4th anniversary! Wow! How time flies!!
Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
These pictures are amazing!!
I'm so excited to meet your little ones. =)
Post a Comment