There are days where I am just absolutely amazed by how much the twins have grown. They are no longer babies but little toddlers with very big hearts and big ideas. I love watching them grow up...
The latest thing I have noticed is that Saray is beginning to share a lot more with Joshua (thank goodness!); the other day she was asking for animal crackers, so after giving her a single cracker a few times, I finally decided to give her two at a time. I watched her as she walked over to where Joshua was playing, she bent down and offered Joshua her extra animal cracker. She proceeded to do this three times that day. Amazing kiddo. Saray is also beginning to say a lot of new words; she'll try and repeat things as you ask her to. Her words (most of the time) are pretty clear and her speech seems to have a bit of accent (almost sounds like a Brooklyn accent). Cracks me up.
I love how patient and gentle Joshua is; he is so patient with Saray, it amazes me. There are times where he'll be playing with the push toy plane or the push lawnmower and Saray will come running up behind him and steal it right from under his nose, he rarely fusses and then continues on playing with some other toy. Although there are times when he throws a big fit about Saray stealing something (and I totally don't blame him). Overall, he is one patient kid and I am ever so thankful for that.
The twins are getting better at using spoons for cereal, but after about 5 minutes or so of using a spoon, they decide to go this route instead...
The twins helping Mommy and Daddy with the groceries...
So ready for Spring and Summer so we can all get out and play...
Enjoying a warm day outside...
We're all glad that Spring is on its way!








No comments:
Post a Comment