Tuesday, April 6, 2010

34 weeks along

Yesterday we met our friend Ches at the hospital to have another ultrasound done (it pays to have connections.)  Grayson's living conditions are becoming a little tight, so it was a little challenging for Ches to get many shots of him.  She did manage to get a few profile shots of Grayson's face.    Somehow, even with the cramped living conditions, he has managed to move enough to be in the breech position.  He was head down for the longest time; I guess he was tired of being in that position.  I am just hoping & praying that he moves again into the head down position before too much time passes.


It won't be long before he arrives!  It's a bit overwhelming to think about at times, but at the same time the excitement is growing and so is the to-do list.   Jer and I spent last Saturday preparing freezer meals so we won't starve after he arrives.  I am so glad we took the time to do all that cooking (we have 12 meals and 2 types of cookie dough sitting in the deep freezer).  It will save us from having to buy fast foods.  Besides food, everything else is almost ready; the nursery needs a little TLC, but all the big stuff in the nursery is done.  Clothes are sorted and put into his dresser, crib is up, curtains are hung.  I am just waiting on the crib skirt to arrive.  

That's about it. 
 

No comments: