31 weeks along, 9 weeks to go...phew! I am exhausted just thinking about how busy our lives will be after this little one comes; at the same time, my heart is overflowing with joy. I never thought I would say "I have 3 kids under the age of two (well at least for a few months.)" But before I know it, this will be something I think about, plan my life around and talk even more about. God truly is honoring our requests regarding our "Double Portion", and for that I am in awe of and thankful for. Children truly are a blessing from the Lord.
I had a Doctor appt yesterday; it was your usual OB prenatal appt: get weighed (I'm right on track with my weigh gain, and no you do not get to know how much I weigh, are you crazy?!!), pee in a cup, have belly measured (measuring at 32 weeks) and listen to baby's heartbeat (BPM: 140's). Little baby boy is doing good! We'll meet with the our other OB Doctor (we have two) in two weeks. Before we know it, this little one will be here!
Anyway, I am falling behind in the picture department once again; it's been 5 weeks since my last belly picture. I really need to have a new one taken. Once that happens, I will be sure to post. Until then, have a great week! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment