Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Little Ones...





Our littles ones are doing so well. They have grown 2 inches in 2 weeks, so now they are 6 inches from head to bottom. We are now in new territory - Yahoo! Thank you Lord! With the growth of our two little ones means I am also growing a nice round bump. Jer says, "your belly seems as though it grows over night." I would have to agree.

We are starting to plan for the arrival of the twins; deciding on cribs and bedding, nursery decor, and also all the things we will need, like diapers, lots and lots of diapers. If we deliver at 36 weeks, we are now half way. We are praying and declaring that we will make it to that 36 week mark so that I can deliver the twins at the Spearfish Hospital. If we deliver before 36 weeks, then we have to deliver at the Rapid City Hospital which is 50 minutes away. And that also would mean the babies would more likely have to be in the NICU for a short time. So please be in prayer with us that the babies will come after the 36 week mark and that they will be around 5 lbs or more.

Here are the newest pictures of the twins. The first one is a picture of the tops of both of the babies' heads as they were head down that day. The other two pictures are profile views of each baby. Enjoy! I posted the ultrasound video clip at www.dropshots.com/cmchapeau

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great! We're going to be working on our nursery a lot this weekend...so I'll have to send you some pictures when we're done. I've been having so much fun with it! Take Care ;)