Tuesday, April 1, 2008

16 weeks


What an exciting season of our lives. We can hardly believe all the blessings God has bestowed upon us. One thing I have prayed these last two years through all our heartache, is that God would use it all to bring glory to His name; He is doing just that. What an amazing, loving God we serve.
I am now wrapping my mind around the fact that these two babies are really going to arrive safe and sound. Yesterday that realization brought me to the point of tears...again what an amazing God. I just sat there and cried, completely in awe of God and his BIG, perfect plan for our lives.

I am now 16 weeks & 1 day along. This pregnancy has just been flying by. Tomorrow (April 2nd) we have another Dr. appt at 2:15 in the afternoon. We're hoping to find out the sexes of the babies. Praying that they cooperate. I'll post new ultrasound pictures by the end of this week, and hopefully some news.

That's about it for now. I'll post again soon.

No comments: