
Here is the latest belly picture for those of you who love a constant update. Amazingly I hardly notice the growing belly, unless I look in the mirror or try and roll over in bed. It just seems so natural, like it's always been there. I've longed for this stage of my life, the sate of carrying our God-given children in my womb. What a precious gift from the Heavenly Father. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful gift. You really do know how to give great things to your children. Teach me to be more like you in this.
We've started planning the nursery. We ordered two natural colored wood cribs, (so far) one dresser/changing table, which is also the natural wood. I've decided on the colors as well; the main color will be chocolate suede with accents of tan and blue or pink depending on what the sex of the babies truly are. No Disney characters on the bedding, just simply modern. Currently, I have no idea what to do with the walls, for now they are white, they may stay white unless my mother and sister want to paint.
That's all for now. Our next ultrasound is less then a week away, Monday April 28th at 10am. Hoping the babies cooperate so we can get some good 3D pictures. I'll post another blog Monday sometime.
Til then...Bless the Lord your God who givest all.
1 comment:
I was actually just going to email and ask what colors you decided on.
You look awesome. I love the big belly on you.
Post a Comment