Thursday, April 29, 2010

37 Weeks and Counting

Yesterday I reached the milestone of 37 weeks!  Yay!  Now it's just a matter of time before baby Grayson arrives.  A handful of people have voted that Grayson will arrive early; I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  I have been having quite a few contractions each day, but nothing that has caused me to say, "it's time."

Oh good news, Grayson has moved into the head down position without having to be forced.  Currently, he is sitting a little sideways, but hopefully he'll settling into the "birthing position" soon and stay that way. 

I am trying to enjoy each day with the twins and the ease of only have two kids and no nursing schedule.  It's hard to imagine what our lives will be in a month from now.  I am sure there will be lots of chaos and lots of nursing while trying to deal with two busy, needy toddlers.  I just pray that God gives us all a little more patience and content hearts while we all make this transition.  But in the end, I have a sense that having 3 kids so close in age will in fact be worth it...Lord, just give me the grace to get through the crazy, busy days.

That's about it for now.  You'll have to watch the blog closely as we'll be sure to post the news shortly after baby Grayson arrives. 

1 comment:

Emily and Michael Hall said...

We can't wait to hear the good news! We'll be thinking of your family!