Monday, November 16, 2009

It had to be done...


Saray had developed a bad habit (to her it's a comfort thing), she would twirl her hair (only on one side) while going down for a nap or for the night.  But instead of untwisting her hair, she'd pull it out.  After a few weeks of doing this, she started to look a little funny with a large very thin spot on left hand side of her head.  Jer and I really didn't want to have to cut her hair, but after much fighting with her habit and will, we gave in and took the clippers to her head.  I almost cried! 

She actually thought it tickled!  Silly girl!


Haircut after dinner..

She still is super cute, even if her hair is super short.   At least hair grows back.  I am just hoping that by the time it does grow back, that she'll be over the twirling and pulling habit.    What a girl....she keeps us on our toes.

No comments: