I had another check up this past Wednesday (Nov 4th); I was surprised to find out that we were having another ultrasound, but super happy since I get to take a peek at our little one. I am doing well and Baby #3 is alive and well (such a relief, especially after 3 miscarriages). Baby was moving its little arms and legs as if showing off just for us. It almost always bring a tear to my eye when I hear the little heartbeat (heart rate was 166bpm). I am just amazed at the gift of life that God gives; every moment of each life truly is a blessing and we need to treasure each and every moment.
It's hard to believe that I'm already in the 12th week of this pregnancy, it almost doesn't seem possible. In some ways I feel as though I was pregnant with Joshua and Saray just yesterday. Part of me wonders how things will progress with this pregnancy...I am believing and praying for the best and I know God's hand truly is upon me and this little one.
Anyway, that's it for now.

1 comment:
YAY! :) Prayers to the growing family.
Post a Comment