



Joshua was born @ 10:50 pm on the 29th and he weighed 4 lbs 13 oz & was 17 1/2 inches long.
Saray was born @ 12:10 am on the 30th and she weighed 5 lbs 7 oz & was 18 inches long. Everyone is healthy and doing great! We will provide more details later. We will add more pictures also. We are still at the hospital and it looks like we will be going home Monday! (1st pic is Saray, 2nd & 3rd are Joshua, 4th - Joshua is on the left & Saray on the right)
9 comments:
Congratulations! They are beautiful!! Glad to hear that you are feeling well and that they are doing well too!!
They are absolutely, perfectly wonderfully beautiful!!!!!
Glad all is doing well. I'm looking forward to more pictures and details.
Congratulations!
these two are absolutely beautiful. Praise God for all His blessings on you 4. Congratulations!
congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. they're beautiful. I will be praying for good nights. Love Donna
We are all so happy for you. Blessings poured out upon you and your new bundles of joy. It is so cool. Love Cheryl
They're beautiful!!!I am so excited for you - can't wait for more pictures, and a longer chat after you get rested up...well maybe not completely rested up. I do want to talk before those kids graduate high school. Love you, and am keeping your family in my prayers!
They really are so very beautiful... I think I could stare at these pictures all day! Congratulations, guys!
Such perfection. They are absolutely a miracle!!!! Congrats! Enjoy the first few weeks where they sleep a lot and reserve your energy when you can. :)
I'm so happy for you both! and I was also happy to see you have a blog! I keep up with that so much better than myspace:) They're just beautiful and I hope that your recovery is speedy. I remember all too well the c-section process... you weren't the only one that could feel everything. Thank goodness for drugs:)
Post a Comment