 |
| Alesha and Brad - Brad is in Kuwait but was able to be apart of the big day via Skype. |
Welcome to the world, Aspen Rae, you are richly loved!
It was an honor to be able to be there for this little one's birth. Alesha did great and was able to do a VBAC
, which is always incredible. Alesha's husband, Brad, was able to Skype for hours from Kuwait with Alesha and was able to be "there" via Skype for the delivery. What a blessing!
After Aspen's birth, it hit me like a load of bricks...I'm next in line! GULP! I need to get things organized around here! I better start either planning my bag or packing my bags and I better get those kiddos down in their rooms so we can work on the nursery.
 |
| Aspen Rae Limbo - 7 lbs 10 oz and 22 & 1/2 inches long. |
 |
| Happy Mommy and New Baby Aspen |
 |
| Happy Auntie and baby Aspen |
 |
| Sweet little one |
 |
| Baby Aspen Rae is welcomed by twin siblings: Brother Tristan and Sister Torin |
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing! I've been praying for Alesha & wondering what the scoop was. Welcome to the world Aspen! Hugs-
Post a Comment