I should be getting things ready as we're headed out for the night, but morning sickness is kicking me where it counts, in the gut and my energy level. We're getting ready to go on what the twins are calling "a surprise adventure". My sister and her husband rented a big house just 4 miles from Terry Peak, one of the ski resorts up in Lead, SD (only 30 minutes away). So my parents, Molly, Sabastian (Molly's half brother - foster baby), my sister Alesha, her husband and her twins, my brothers, my sister Ana and my family will all meet to have a good old family get together for the night. We're not going snowboarding or skiing this year but we do plan on having lots of laughs and lots of fun in the snow tomorrow morning.
The twins are extremely excited for this adventure, especially since they get to sleep in sleeping bags for the very first time. Grayson, I'm sure, will be extremely excited to tear apart a new place, I mean explore a new place. All I am praying for is sleep, especially since my little family of 5 will all be in the same room.
Wish us luck! I need to get back to work.
1 comment:
Have a blast Chelsey & Fam! I'll be praying you feel better & have the energy to enjoy such a special time. Hugs & Love- Jo & the Boys
Post a Comment