Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All My Love

Valentine's Day used to be a day where I mopped around when I was single, then it turned into another reason to go out on a date with my stud of a husband once I got married, and now that I have children it has turned into another reason to show my love to my family and also to make and decorate cookies, make valentine cards and hear my kids laugh over the new discovery of sprinkles hitting a sugar cookie and the plate.  I heart another reason to love my loved ones.

I never thought I could or would love this much.   But God has enlarged my heart and I pray that He will continue to do so.

Here are a few pictures from our fun evening the other night.


Joshua - 3.5 yrs old

Grayson - 22 months

  
Saray - 3.5 yrs old


No comments: