.
..
..
...
....
Yep, you heard Saray right, a baby is coming around Joshua's birthday (August 29th) and Saray's birthday (August 30th). My actual due date is August 27th. Shocked? So were we, but we're thrilled to be welcoming another member to our Chapeau Family.
5 years ago, after losing Isaiah in our second trimester, and then losing Jayden to our second miscarriage, I never would have thought that GOD would do so much in my heart and our lives. After our second miscarriage, I knew God was calling me to praise my way through yet another storm. God truly is the Calmer of the storm, and it truly was life-changing to set my gaze and praise on HIM. I believe the praise prepare the way for God to do a supernatural miracle in me and our family. January 2008 we we found out that we were having twins (supernaturally - talk about shock!). And after losing Jael to our third miscarriage (the twins were 10.5 months old at the time), I continue to believe with all my heart that God was not done growing our family. A month later we found out we were pregnant with Grayson. God truly does work in miraculous ways!
Moments after Grayson was born, I knew God wasn't finished growing our little family; so a year & half after Grayson's birth, I stand in awe of God and His faithfulness to fulfill His promises to us.
So there you have it...now you know our 2012 news.
2 comments:
SO COOL!!!!! Congratulations, you guys!!! I love it. The kids are too cute! Grayson is such a big boy!!
Post a Comment