I remember 1999 to 2000 being a big year; wondering if Y2K was going to ruin my life and my love for computers and connecting with friends and family via the internet. The roll over from 1999 to 2000 happened with ease just like any other year. We never went without power and the computers never crashed, but I still remember that year like it was yesterday. (Not really sure why that year is so stuck in my memory...) 12 years later I am wondering how my life will change in the new year; my computer probably won't crash on New Year's Day (please don't crash) and we'll most likely still have power (unless we have an insane blizzard or we trip a breaker) but most of all I pray that my heart will continue to seek God and welcome the change that He brings to my life.
I have never been one to set new year resolutions, because I know by week 5 I will fall flat on my face, but I do pray that my heart would be open to change and that I would strive to live more by faith... to let go and really, really let God move in my life.
Counting all His blessings in 2011: 3 beautiful miracles, my precious gift from God: Jeremiah, a new home, our 3 wonderful families, old friends and new friends, our Bible study group...and so many more blessings.
 |
| (Sorry, I still do not have any updated pictures of our house...maybe this Summer) |
|
 |
| Jer and His Dad, Jerry |
|
 |
| The Pojar Family: Maddie, Grandpa "Oatmeal" & Grandma Rose |
 |
| The Culver Family: Paula, Molly, David, Jesse, Ana, Jansen (MIA: Alesha & Gabe and their families) |
|
 |
| Representing The McMahan Family: Grandma Fran |
 |
| Our Friend Amanda Zell |
No comments:
Post a Comment