I am just a few short days away from entering my 3rd trimester - yippee! I can hardly believe it. This pregnancy is going by so very quickly. Some days I feel as though I barely slow down enough to enjoy the movement made by this new little one, but I try. I don't want to miss this special time I have with him. This picture of Jer and I was taken at 26.5 weeks along.
Joshua and Saray keep me smiling and also keeping me super busy. They really are best friends; they have such a bond that I will never quite understand. It amazes me. Saray sure loves Joshua; she loves giving him hugs and kisses. Joshua protests a little, but most of the time he is very patient with Saray and her ways of showing affection.
There are moments in my day where I just sit back and watch the twins interact, they play so well together (most of the time); their latest interests are necklaces and book reading in boxes. They truly are blessed to have one another as a twin and a playmate. I love these kids...they are my pride and joy.Here are a few more pictures for you to enjoy...







No comments:
Post a Comment