It’s so hard to believe that Christmas is only 10 days away; where has the time gone? Last time I posted picture of the twins was the first part of November (besides Saray’s haircut). Man, some seasons are just super busy and this is one of those seasons. With any spare moment I have, I’ve been wrapping gifts or trying to find the energy to bake the many different kinds of cookies that we generally bake. I have also been spending a lot of time taking pictures of the twins, as I have far too many pictures to post on one single blog (which is why I decided to a photo album for you instead).
The twins are changing and growing with each passing week, I can see it in their faces. I am not sure how to capture who they are in writing as they are so full of so much. Maybe you’ll catch a glimpse of who they are just by looking at the photos.
Saray is full of energy and control; she likes to control and she likes a chance to try things (ex: trying to vacuum with the dust buster). She is in the business of taking every toy, or chair or anything from Joshua. I am trying to help her with sharing and letting Joshua have his turn, but wow, it’s difficult for all of us. She is also very loving; she gives Joshua kisses at night and sometimes will offer Joshua a blanket or an animal she currently has.
Joshua is such a content, easy-going little boy. He has more patience with Saray then I do. He rarely puts up a fuss about a toy or chair being taken over by Saray. What a kid. He is finally starting to become a little confident on his own two legs, has started standing on his own more and more. Walking maybe not be that far out(my guess is still 18 months…). He is never in a hurry. He is so easy to take places; yesterday Jer, Joshua and I (Saray got to stay with Molly and celebrate Molly’s b’day) had to make a trip to Rapid City cause Joshua had a follow up appt with Dr. Bryson (the Urologist). We were gone all day, and he fussed maybe 5 minutes total. He was a little Champ.
Oh and I am sure you want to know how my pregnancy is going…all is well. I will be 18 weeks along tomorrow (Wed). I’ve been feeling the baby move a little every day since week 16. We’ll have our 20 week ultrasound done the week after Christmas. We do plan on finding out if this little one is a boy or a girl. I am finally starting to feel better and the energy is slowing starting to return (but it’s always gone by the evening, even if I take a nap in the morning while the kids nap).
We wish you all a Merry Christmas! JESUS is the REASON for the SEASON…for all seasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment