Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby #3 is on its Way

We had our first ultrasound on the 14th of October; everything looks great and BABY (not babies, the doctor checked) is right on schedule and is due May 19th, (so that means I am 9 weeks and 2 days along)  It was very reassuring to hear a strong heart beat (170 bpm) and see some movement.  
So far I have been feeling so-so, one moment I am great and the next minute I feel as though I may just loss it, especially when I'm changing poopy diapers.  Joshua thinks it's pretty hilarious when I gag, he laughs and tries to copy me.  Great, just great...okay it's actually pretty funny. 

Anyway, that is our very exciting news!  We'll keep you posted. 

4 comments:

Alesha Limbo said...

Hmmm, I am thinking May 21st might be a good date for the baby to be born on. That way Brad shares a day with Saray and I get to share on with the new baby. Just don't let dad convice you to wait till the 22nd.

Emily and Michael Hall said...

Yay! Keep us all posted! Do we get to see the belly growth this time, too? It would be fun to see the difference in a belly with one baby compared to a belly with two babies!

Chelsey said...

I haven't decided yet if I will do the belly pictures or not. If I do, it won't be for another month or so. You'll just have to wait and see!

The O'Rourke Family said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't imagine having twins so little and being pregnant. :) I know you can handle it though. What a blessing