There are stages that I love and there are stages that I dislike with all that is within me. We're in a mixed season with lots of stages. I love that Saray and Joshua are trying to use words (words from Saray: What's this?, Hi, all done...) and I love that there is a lot of expressing (good and the bad) going on. But one thing that is driving me nuts right now is meal time. It's not so much with Saray, but with Joshua. No matter what kind of finger foods you give him (puffs, fruit, veggies, crackers, ANYTHING) he just chews it up and spits it out. I have tried taking his food away for a few minutes and then trying again (If I only had one kid I may stop and just try at a later time, but trying to feed several times in a day is not something I want to do, especially with two babies and one schedule), I have tried all different types of texture, even tried going back to 3rd Gerber food (or chunkier homemade blended food), nothing is working! I am praying with all my heart that this is just a short phase, but in all reality it's been going on for 4, no wait, 5 weeks. This is one reason why I have not weaned him from the bottle yet, even with the bottle he doesn't ever drink more then 24 oz, so I think I'll wait on the weaning part until this food spitting habit passes. All I know is that this stage really, really drives me bonkers!!!
In spite of all that, we have been enjoying the wonderful weather. It sure doesn't feel like Autumn yet, but I am sure before long the switch of seasons will happen and we'll be in shock of the change. It's still been in the 80's and low 90's for the most part. We've been going to the park as often as we can for we know that Winter will set in, and with it cabin fever. So here's more pictures from our park adventures along with a few random pictures.
He loves to swing high (for a little baby that is)

She screams when you take her out of the swing...

"Now, what did you say this is?"

"Me first....no me first..." No said words, but their actions sure speak loud enough

"Ohhh, a big ducky!"
Joshua is fascinated by the fountain

Daddy and His Little Girl



No comments:
Post a Comment