Joshua and Saray are keeping me very busy; it seems as though it has gotten even busier now that both Joshua and Saray are eating solid foods. It takes twice as long to get them feed since I have to breast feed both of them (mind you, they won’t nurse at the same time…) then offer solids and then breast-feed again. It takes about an hour and 30 minutes just to get both of them nursed and fed. *phew* I know it will get better once they both are comfortable eating solids. Saray really loves cereal and peas. I don’t think she has decided about carrots yet. She absolutely loves the freedom of a sippy cup; she even is controlling it with her hands (with a little help of course). Joshua finally started on cereal after taking a week off from trying, he seems to enjoy it much more now. Joshua thinks a sippy cup is a chew toy, so I guess we’ll stick with the breast-feeding or the bottle.
Joshua cut his second tooth on Sunday (Feb 8th), just a few short weeks after getting his first tooth. They sure do grow up and change constantly. Saray is a drool queen and chews on everything she comes in contact with, but no teeth yet.
Joshua and Saray are absolutely amazing babies. Jer and I took them to Rapid City for the day this Saturday, they were fantastic! We went shopping, then we stopped by a bridal shop to see if my dress fit for Alesha’s wedding (after 4 trips to Rapid it FINALLY fit!) and then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. They were simply awesome! How blessed we are to have such content babies.
Enjoy the photos from the few photos shoots we did. Notice that not every picture is “picture perfect”. Saray often slips into the laying down position and Joshua droops into the “I am so done” position. They are so fun to capture. I will try and post more day-to-day pictures next blog.
1 comment:
Hi Friends!
from Blacky
Post a Comment