Thursday, December 18, 2008

15 Weeks

This past week has been a bit of a blur...maybe due to the fact that I STILL have a head cold and now Joshua and Saray have it. GRRR! I can handle being sick but being sick and taking care of sick little ones about does me in. The twins don't sleep very well when they have colds, naps or at night, which in the end makes me a bit cranky during the day. I just can't wait for these colds to be over with. But in the midst of it I am thankful that this all we are dealing with...I mean we have healthy babies and I shouldn't complain as some people have really, really sick kids and wait months for a sign that things are getting better.

How can it be that the twins are nearly 4 months old? I know I say something along those lines with each month milestone, but it is ever so shocking to watch them grow so very fast.
Saray and Joshua keep us laughing, they sure make some funny faces and sounds. Saray's latest talk is 'a-do, a-do'. She is a soft talker but she loves to talk, you can just tell. She loves grabbing anything and everything that is in her reach. It's amazing what they learn in one week. She is also bring her hands together and her fingers constantly end up in her mouth. She is also sitting up with the help of a boppy.
Joshua's has really improved this week in the area of lifting his head. For awhile he would do a face plant into the blanket and just scream and scream. But with much exercise and tears, he is now just as strong as Saray. He's still trying to get that thumb of his into his mouth...he'll get it.
They are really starting to notice each other now. When they do spot each other, they start cooing and smiling at each other. What fun! And it's just begun!

Tomorrow we have our 4 month shots and check up. I have no idea how much they are weighing, but I am 100% positive that Joshua weighs more than Saray.

Enjoy the new pictures.

Saray loves to have her fingers in her mouth.

Saray

Can you see Joshua's crazy hair?

Daddy and the kiddos

Almost got the thumb that time...

Another Saturday morning in Mom and Dad's bed :)

Saray learning to sit up

What goobers!

They are getting so strong!

Hanging out together...oh how we love them!

No comments: