Tuesday, December 9, 2008

14 weeks

I have to write quickly as Joshua will be waking up any moment now...I'm having a terrible time with my writing today; I have had a nasty cold since Sunday night, my head is a bit foggy. It's such a challenge to take care of little people when you are sick, especially when there is a fever and chills involved. I am just praying the kiddos don't get sick.

Joshua and Saray are simply amazing; there are times where I just sit there and watch them in complete amazement. It's still so hard to believe sometimes that they are here, healthy, whole and growing like crazy. God continues to amaze me. They are finally starting to stay awake longer between naps and feedings, which is so very fun!

Saray is sleeping great! She is sleeping 8 hours a night - thank you so much, little Miss Saray. :) She is such a little talker, she will just chat up a storm for nearly 10 minutes She is such a busy body. I bet she would crawl if she was strong enough . She is so very content and rarely cries unless she is hungry.

Joshua is finally starting to sleep about 6 to 7 hours a night; he's given up his late night feeding. Yeah for you kiddo! He is such a smiley little guy, and wow he has a fun giggle! He just started to giggle last week. At first it took a lot of tickling or kissing to get him to giggle just a little. Now you can just talk to him in a funny voice and he will start to giggle. He loves to interact. Although it never seems to last long as he always get the hiccups right in the middle of giggling.

They really are very good babies...I took them to a bridal shower the other day all by myself, the twins were amazing! They handled being past around like little pros. I think nearly every woman there held one or the other. I sure have learned to be laid back when it comes to that...you almost have to be.

Well I need to go, Joshua is awake and ready to eat. Enjoy this Christmas season!

Saray

Joshua

Hanging out together

Their first Christmas tree!

Saray kept licking his outfit...

Saray loves to suck on her fingers

In the mood for Christmas!

Joshua

Joshua and Saray

No comments: