


The babies are still in here; what an answer to prayer! I am now 35 weeks & 2 days along. God truly has given me much grace with this pregnancy. I am still walking around (with a bit of a waddle), I still have some energy left (most days) and I still have my positive attitude intact. All the glory goes straight to the Lord...it is nothing I have done, it's all HIM.
This morning I had another non-stress test done. The babies are continuing to do great. They were quite active, especially while their Daddy read to them. It's truly amazing to me that they already know their Daddy's voice (and Mommy's too).
My blood pressure is trying to creep up, so the doctors are going to start to keep an even closer eye on me...which means 2 appts a week. I have another appt this Friday at 9am. We also have another growth ultrasound scheduled for Monday the 18th (36 week mark - yay!) at 1pm.
The doctor measured my belly today. I am measuring at 44 weeks along (remember, I am 35 weeks along). Haha! No wonder everyone asks if my due date was yesterday.
Enjoy the pictures! I'll write more later.
2 comments:
That is one beautiful tummy!! Yay for 35 weeks... so happy to hear you're in good spirits and the babies are doing so amazing. Praying like crazy for you all!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!!!!! im ecstatic for you both and those children cannot even begin to imagine how lucky they will be to have parents like the two of you.
and hey...thats my mom in that picture
Post a Comment