Friday, August 8, 2008

34 Weeks


34 weeks along...can you believe it? It feels as though it was just yesterday that we found out that our family will be doubling in size. Sure brings a whole new meaning to the verse "Be fruitful and multiply..." (Genesis 1:28). We're not just adding, we're multiplying. :)

Yesterday (August 7th) I had yet another non-stress test done. Both babies are continuing to do great! I also had an ultrasound done to see what position the babies were in...good news, they are both head down now. We're praying that the babies have gotten the desire to flip out of their systems. Anyway, all looks great. My blood pressure is staying in a good range. I haven't started to dilate yet. And both babies have been given 2 thumbs up from the Doctor. At this rate it looks like we will make it to 36 weeks (or beyond). That sure would be an answer to our prayers.

My next non-stress test is next Wednesday (August 13th) at 10:00am. I will be 35 weeks along on Monday! YAY! Thank you LORD! He sure has been good and faithful to carry us through this pregnancy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOO!! How exciting. They'll be here in just a few short weeks! We're praying like crazy for you guys. Praise God for His Faithfulness. Keep us posted!!