Monday, May 19, 2008

Nursery


Jer and I have been busy getting the nursery ready for our two little ones. We are so excited to see it coming together. We decided on natural colored wood furniture and brown, tan pink/blue bedding. We have one dresser and two cribs put together so far. There is one more dresser to be assembled. I still need to look for a glider for the nursery. The only thing we can't really decide on is the paint and decor. I guess we still have some time to make a decision, but before we know it our time will be up and these two little babies of ours will be here. Every now and then, Jer and I both slip into the nursery, walk around and daydream a little about the days that await us.

With each kick, jab and flip, our hearts melt all over again and we fall more and more in love with our precious babies. We truly are enjoying every moment. Every evening we fall asleep with our hands on my belly, feeling them move...What sweet contentment. :)

1 comment:

Tilley said...

This absolutely brings tears to my eyes! I love the bedding for little B! I am so happy that you're getting to experience all of this. How fun!! Enjoy every moment.