Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Growing Belly


It's amazing to see how much my belly has grown in 5 week (16 weeks to 21 weeks). When I look at my belly I don't really notice the growth until I look at pictures. I truly am enjoying every moment.

The babies are getting stronger each week. I have noticed more movement, especially when I lay down for the night. Jeremiah loves feeling them move. Sometimes the babies stop moving as soon as he puts his hand on my belly, but most of the time it seems as though they are willing to show off, even for Dad.

We had a doctor appt this afternoon. We got to hear our babies' hearts via a Doppler. Normally we have an ultrasound but since one of the two doctors is on maternity leave, we had to settle for a quick appt as the doctor was a little swamped. Oh, I got measured today...first time during this pregnancy; my belly measured at 26 weeks, and I am 21 weeks along. Getting bigger!! :)
Our next appt is May 29th.

No comments: