Monday, October 8, 2012

The Next Generation!

Aspen, Torin, Joshua, Hannah, Saray, Molly, Sabastian, Tristan, Lane, Grayson, & Haiden!
This picture deserves a post.  :) What a HUGE deal to have 11 kids, 4 and under, sit still long enough for a picture.  Thanks to lightning fast shutter speed and a handful of adults to make this picture happen, oh and don't forget the 11 kids that squeezed onto my Mom and Dad's couch.

These kids are all part of my family, can you believe that?  There are 4 families represented here: My sister Alesha's 3 kids, My brother Gabe's 2 boys, My parents 2 munchkins, and my own 4 kids (not in order of course).  Boy, oh boy, what will it be like when all my siblings have had kids?  So far only 3 of the 7 kids have had kids!  All I can say, I hope my parents buy a bigger couch! 

I adore all these little blessings. 


No comments: