Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life Story, His Glory

Lately I have been thinking a lot about our angel babies; maybe it's due to the fact that I have a playlist on my iPod (example song: "I Will Carry You" - Selah) that is all about our children that are in heaven and God's faithfulness.  Maybe it's due to the fact that I have 3 healthy children now and I need something to bring me back to a place of "thankfulness" for what God has given when the days get crazy and I feel overwhelmed.  Maybe it's due to the fact that a few dear friends are walking the road of heartache and loss of their own and it makes my own heart ache for them and with them.   Maybe it's due to the fact that I have a circle of friends that God has called me to minister to. 

Let me just say, it's all an honor.  I am so thankful that God spent so much time comforting my heart during our heartache and loss, just so I could turn and comfort others that are walking that familiar road.  Only our God can take our heartache and loss and turn into something that will bring Him glory.  What an honor to serve a God like that and to serve his servants.

God, give me your eyes to see and reveal to my heart the perfect way to minister to each one you bring into my life.  Let my life story bring you glory and may it always point to You.

We sure miss you Isaiah, Jayden and Jael - our sweet angel babies.  We know the day will come when we will hold you near just like we hold, Joshua, Saray and Grayson.  Until then, continue to enjoy the presence of the Almighty God!   Your life stories live on, even here.  God is using your story to bring Him glory!  Praise God!


2 Corinthians 1: 3-5 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ.





.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Beautifully written Chelsey ... thank you for that.
And we loved the birthday pics and videos :)