Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Video - Daddy making Josh and Saray laugh

This video was taken just a few days ago (August 8th). I love how Josh laughs and at the end Saray adds to the laughter.
Life is full and busy. Jer is busy working on getting the sprinkler system in, which always seems to take WAY longer than originally planned. I finally unpacked another set of boxes and moved a ton of boxes out of the garage. It felt so incredibly good to get that stuff moved & some of it unpacked and put away. We can now park either the Sienna or Xterra in there without feeling cramped. Yay! 
I will try and take some pictures of the house soon. I haven't taken any yet just cause I don't think of it. Plus I don't have any wall decor up so it feels a little blah to be taking pictures of it, but nevertheless, I really should take pictures of at least the progress.

Enjoy this last month of Summer!

No comments: