Monday, January 31, 2011

My Littlest One

I blinked and Grayson is now 8 & 1/2 months old!  Where did month 6 & 7 go?  Oh wait, I remember now, those were during the holiday season! 

My littlest one is growing up too fast.  He is on the fast track to catch up with Joshua and Saray.  He wants to be right in the middle of the action and so enjoys their presence.  He still squeals at the top of his lungs with glee and absolutely adores it when Saray or Josh play peek-a-boo or some other silly game.

Grayson is still army crawling around my house, yet to convert to regular, easier crawling; I have a feeling normal crawling isn't too far off.  Even though he simply army crawls, he can be quite fast!  One minute he is in plain sight, then the next he is gone, off exploring, even adventuring down the 1 step we have in our house.

I love this little one named Grayson, he adds so much extra joy to our lives.  I couldn't imagine our lives without him.



P.S. People ask if we'll have more kids.  To answer that question...God willing, yes.  When?  Not yet....gonna wait awhile.

No comments: