The twins are 11 months old! We will be celebrating their birthdays at the end of THIS month! I really need to get my act together and plan a little something for them. Does anyone have any suggestions? For their birthday gifts I decided to do photo books of their 1st year (one for each kiddo of course). Making two photo books in 2 weeks was by far much easier than trying to scrapbook the entire 1st year for each baby. I just don't have the time or energy for that right now. (For the Grandparents: you do have the option of ordering these books as well...in 8x8 or 12x12. If you are interested let me know and I'll give you the prices and you can take a peek.)
The kids are getting smarter and smarter each day. Joshua is really into tags, yep you heard me, tags. If a teething toy has a tag, he will chew on the tag rather than the actual toy. He is also trying to advance to regular crawling versus army crawling. By the looks of it though he may be one of those who crawls on his hands and feet rather than on his hands and knees. Even though he can move around, he is still so very content to stay and play with one thing for a very long period of time. His attention span amazes me.
Saray is really into dolls and stuffed animals; when she sees a baby doll she smiles and squeals with delight. She is also trying to climb EVERYTHING - the coffee table, the couches (from one to the other even), etc. I think if she could she would try and climb the wall.
Joshua and Saray love music. Saray is really starting to get her moves on, it's quite hilarious. The twins really enjoy playing my keyboard; Saray even changes the sounds by turning the knob. I love watching them grow and learn.
I couldn't decide what pictures to post as there were far too many great ones from the last few weeks of July, so I posted a ton. Enjoy!
Daddy and J-man
Quite the expression
Another one of his great expressions..ha!
Saray is always digging in the toy box
Josh - 11 months old
Josh & Saray trying on their chef hats that their great aunt made
My smiley girlie

Saray trying to climb on top of the coffee table
Lots of tongue action lately
My beautiful, mellow boy
Trip to Storybook Island - tasted ice cream for the 1st time.
What a special bond they share - 11 months old
Cottage cheese anyone?
1 comment:
We look forward to camping with Ayla, too. We're not sure how or when that is going to happen though, either. We're shooting for next spring, but that may be overly ambitious...
Post a Comment