Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy and Content

  Jan 04 2009_1870Jan 03 2009_1887_edited-1

Joshua and Saray are such happy and content babies, and when I say this I don’t mean that they are happy and content only when being held.  They love to pla  y with their toys by themselves yet they enjoy hanging out together or with us.  They are such amazing babies, I couldn’t have asked for better babies.  The Lord knew that I needed happy babies; I think I would lose my mind if I had 2 colicky babies, even if I had one that was colic. 

Jan 04 2009_1677Jan 09 2009_1803

Their little personalities are really starting to show.  Joshua all of a sudden has become a real ball of fire.  He constantly moves when he is nursing (which is hard to handle sometimes when you just want him to just focus and eat).  He’s little arms & legs go all over the place when he is happy and excited.  Oh and he loves his thumb, he is officially our little thumb sucker, no doubt about it.  And he will only suck his left thumb…maybe he be a lefty like his mommy!  Saray has to keep an eye on everyone and everything.  She will strain to see what’s happening behind her or to the right or to the left…even when nursing.  She’ll arch her to see where the music is coming from.  She is finally starting to giggle for me (she has giggled for Daddy, Grandpa and Auntie Alesha)….what fun that is!  She is bound and determined to grow up fast, you can just see it her eyes. 

Jan 09 2009_1822_edited-1 

19 weeks old!  (1-9-09)

No comments: