Thursday, November 6, 2008

9 weeks old

This past Friday Grandma Fran arrived. It was her first time seeing the kiddos. She sure loved getting the chance to meet and love on the twins. Joshua especially loved sleeping/snuggling with Grandma Fran. We had a great time...we sure will miss Grandma Fran.
This past week, Saray has become very smiley. A few times I thought that she would just bust out laughing, not yet though. Both Joshua and Saray are starting to interact with the peacock and the giraffe toys that hang on the side of their cribs. It sure it fun to watch them grow. I LOVE being their mommy. I would not trade it for anything.

Here are some pictures from this past week...enjoy!!

P.S. If you've been keeping up with our blogs, let us know! We would love to find out who is keeping up with the twins... :)

Saray

I am getting very good at getting the kiddos out the door by myself...it only takes me nearly 2 hours to get ready...haha!

Saray

Joshua loves his bath

Grandma snuggling with Joshua

Saray sure is a happy and content baby


Joshua hanging out with Daddy

Mommy, Saray and Joshua

Grandma Fran came from Alaska to meet the twins

Saray and Joshua hanging out

Joshua LOVES to snuggle

This is Joshua's not so happy face

They are starting to interact with their toys


Joshua's crazy hair-do

1 comment:

Emily and Michael Hall said...

Chelsey, Jer, and kiddos: I love the updates and the pictures. :) Keep them coming! -Emily