I couldn't help but remember how I felt during those 9 months, the excitement, fear, wonder, and so much more. I constantly wondered what they would look like, what kind of personalities they would have, how labor and delivery would be, etc. So much waiting was involved, but now here I am 2 months in to having my babies here in my home and arms. Wow! Sometimes I feel as though I am living a dream, thinking "Could I really be a Mommy to two beautiful, healthy babies?!" Wow, I am completely overwhelmed! God is truly amazing. There is so much joy and thankfulness that wells up from within me. My words can't even begin to explain it all....so I'll just stop here. Maybe later I'll find the words to explain my heart.
Here are some pictures of the kiddos from this past week.

Very first picture of the twins - 7 1/2 weeks gestation Jan 31, 2008

Saray

Saray - what a goober!

Joshua

Saray Loves "Stretchy the Giraffe"

Daddy and Joshua

Saray & Joshua

Saray

Joshua

Saray

Looks at though Joshua is kissing Saray...

Saray

Joshua always sucks on his bottom lip.
No comments:
Post a Comment